Friday, February 8, 2008

Flip and Tumble


Reusable bags are so in right now and I hope they stay that way. I made the switch to reusable bags earlier this year and I'm so glad I did. Most stores give you a refund of some kind for not using their plastic so it couldn't be any easier. That hardest part is remembering to bring the bags with you. I just toss them in the pantry and like mysterious socks, they disappear. Thats why I'm loving the Flip & Tumble bags.


Made from rip stop nylon, these bags can carry up to 20 lbs. Their big enough to hold three 2-liter bottles and the strap is padded for tired shoulders. The cool thing is you can roll them up and flip them inside out like a pair of socks. Each bag is $15, a little pricey but they do come in several different color combinations and they're stylish enough to use as a general tote or gym bag.

No comments: