Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hodge's Hawk


Speaking as someone whom has to brave the commutes in Los Angeles, I know for a fact most people here travel alone. I believe the right single occupancy vehicle can create a new niche market for traffic jammed cities like L.A. As of now, you're only option is a motorcycle which by all counts and reasons - are not as safe as a car, not to mention having to obtain a separate license just to drive one.

That's why I like Product Designer Alex Hodge's concept dubbed the "Hawk". It's small, lightweight, fast and good looking too. A Honda 999cc motorcycle engine provides you the power while remaining efficient. The body is made of fiberglass and metal alloys. Although Alex designs it to be a sporty racer, I see real efficiency and economy here. Alex, I want one.

No comments: