Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This Puzzle Hurts My Brain


I first heard about the ISIS puzzle a few weeks ago and sorta dismissed it because, it's just another brain teasing puzzle. Boy was I wrong! For one, this mofo is the hardest puzzle I have EVER tried to solve. My friend brags to me he's sorta deciphered the strange glyphs but then again, IT IS HIS BALL and he's had more time with it. I'll say this, Wikipedia came in real handy in uncovering the meaning of the hieroglyphics. Once you've correctly aligned the glyphs, the ball opens to reveal a key with a code on it. That key leads to ISIS pyramids spread throughout the UK containing real cash prizes! Although the contest ended awhile ago, you can now order an authentic ISIS Puzzle Ball. There's a slim chance someone else can give you the correct solution to solve yours since the company has made sure to manufacture balls with millions of possible combinations. I'm telling you - this is a great gift for that astute and intellectual friend. It's a little pricey at £99 ($185), but the ball is exquisitely made from alloy and comes in a gorgeous wooden box with a lacquer finish.

No comments: